The Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) provides consultancy services in the following areas .
- Improvement of cassava production and productivity
- Large scale field production of disease free planting materials of cassava.
- Technology for off-season production of small corms in Amorphophallus
- IPM of sweet potato weevil including sex pheromone and biocontrol agents as its components
- Virus elimination through meristem tip culture
- Identification of important plant parasitic nematodes
- Identification of major pests and diseases and their management
- Technology for the production of alcohol from thippi cassava starch factory waste.
- Microbial technique for nutritional improvement of cassava and wastes
- Small scale extraction process of starch from sweet potato and value addition
- Modified starches
- Microbial techniques to extract starchy flour with modified functional attributes from cassava.
- Motorised tuber crops chipping machine.
- Electrical dryer for cassava chips
- Byproduct utilisation of cassava starch factory waste as broiler feed
- Cassava starch/Sago factory effluent treatment system
- Cassava ensiling technique
- Tuber crops participatory technology development
- Capacity building for tuber crops clienteles
- Tuber crops technology transfer and programme implementation
- Tuber crops programme monitoring and evaluation
- Crop simulation modelling and agro advisory services
- Yield gap analysis
- Development of online facilities for various agricultural applications
- Statistical and bioinformatics data analysis
- Market studies